A place for everyone...

As we try to sort through feelings and memories of Travis, I thought this could be a place where everyone could come and write letters to Travis, post pictures, read, remember Travy, or take the first step to addiction RECOVERY!!! There are links on this page where anyone suffering addiction can turn for help. We all know that Travis would want his memory to help others.



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Obituary

The obituary for Travis can be viewed at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/saltlaketribune/obituary.aspx?n=travis-hawkins&pid=144119722.

1 comment:

Juliana Roberts Sanchez said...

Dear Trav/Fa, This news has completly shattered me!! You were there for me in some major trial periods in my life. I appreciate you dearly and wish i could have only expressed that to you face to face. Thanks you for being YOU and a great part of some memories made in my life. Your the best FA!!! Forever remembered as a dear and loyal friend. xo
Sincerely, Juls